Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fried Cube Steak & Potatoes Au Gratin

This was an awesome meal! And it's thanks to the Pioneer Woman. I've done a couple of her recipes already & liked them. This was just a good comfort food kind of dinner.

And I'm going to be lazy & just post the links to those recipes. Hey! I've got a baby that's starting to move around more. I don't have the time I used to.

Fried Cube Steak

I'm pretty sure this is something my mom used to make when I was growing up but I completely forgot about it. It was so easy to do!

Potatoes Au Gratin

My only issues with this one was that they had to cook twice as long as she said to. Maybe I cut the potatoes too thick. Or I'm just going to blame our really old oven. We're not convinced it heats to what it's set at & if we can just have some free time we'll switch it out with a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment