Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet Mustard Roast

I haven't posted any recipes in a while.  So here's what I'm making today.

1 roast (3-4 lbs.)
1/3 cup molasses
1/3 cup dijon mustard
2 T white vinegar
1 t garlic powder


Place roast in crock pot.  Top w/ remaining ingredients.  Flip roast a few times till well coated.  Cover & cook on low for 6-8 hours.

I've made this before & loved it.  I gave a hint of a sweet taste to the meat.  Best of all it's so easy to put together.  Gotta love that!

I'm making it with mashed potatoes & green bean casserole.  Since I may not want to cook too many meals that are time consuming while I'm working I thought I should do it today.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I love roast and like to find new ways to make it. We will definitely have to try this one.

    Laura Pyle

    ReplyDelete