Friday, October 1, 2010

This is it!

Tomorrow is the big day. The day I've got 16+ weeks of hard work towards.

I should still be asleep but I woke up at 6:30 & couldn't go back to sleep. Our plan though is to let Shaylin sleep till she wakes up (which, listening to the baby monitor, sounds like it could be sooner than we planned). Then she'll eat breakfast while Jeremy loads the car & then we'll go. That's the plan though. But anyone with a baby knows plans get changed. So we'll see.

The marathon is in west Texas so we've got about a 5 hour drive ahead of us. Ideally one wouldn't do a drive the day before a marathon but it's not that long compared to past roadtrips we've taken.

Am I nervous? A little.

Am I excited? Very!

My ipod is loaded up with just barely under 5 hours of music. That should get me just about to the finish line. Music really helps me get going so I'm looking forward to listening to it.

I'll try to post the results as soon as I can. But that will all depend on how I feel when it's over.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete