Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rosemary Ranch Chicken

Ok, so I said I'd be posting a bunch of recipes.  Still behind but I've got a nearly 14 month old so give me a break!

This is a really good marinade.  I've done it as kabobs using chicken breasts & I've used chicken tenders.  Both have made incredibly tender chicken.  And the fact that it uses ranch dressing is a major plus for me. 

1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 ranch dressing
3 T Worcestershire sauce
1 T minced rosemary
2 t salt
1 t lemon juice
1 t white vinegar
1/2 t black pepper, or to taste
1 T white sugar (optional)
5 chicken breasts (I've done it with less)

In a bowl mix all ingredients together.  Put chicken in bowl & cover with marinade.  Cover & keep in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.  Thread on skewers (if making kabobs) & grill.

I'd probably make these once a week & be totally ok with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment