Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sesame Noodles

Ok, I've done a lot of new recipes lately (and doing another one tonight).  So I'm going to attempt to post as many of them as I can to share. 

This one was a super easy one.  Best of all, it doesn't involved the oven!  Now that it's summer & the electric bill is going to go through the roof, I've gotta find other ways to cook.  I loved this recipe too because it was so easy to prepare & makes a good quick dinner.  You can find the original here but I'm going to post how I did it.

12 oz. thin noodles, cooked & drained (I chose thin spaghetti)
2 T sugar
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 T rice vinegar
3 T sesame oil
4 T canola oil

Boil noodles as directed, drain, & leave in pot.
Whisk all the other ingredients together in a bowl.
Pour sauce over noodles & toss.

Doesn't that sound easy?!  I also added shrimp.  I bought the frozen kind that's already deveined & peeled, then pulled off the tails, & cooked them in the skillet for a bit in some teriyaki sauce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment