Monday, December 6, 2010

10 Months Old

I'm a little behind on this post since Shaylin turned 10 months while we were on vacation.  But I don't want this "birthday" to go without mentioning.

Shaylin continually amazes me at how fast she's growing up.  Everyday I see less of a baby & more of a kid.  She's got such a cute & funny personality & is just a sweetheart.

Here are some milestones:

-She's starting "cruising" across things like the coffee table.  I hear that's just before their actual first steps.  Oh my!

- Sleep has been though but we're starting to get a breakthrough.

- She waves bye-bye now, waving her whole arm to do it.  Completely melts my heart when she waves bye-bye when I leave for work (which I have 7 work days left by the way!).

- She's apparently been able to clap for a while but I didn't know that's what she's doing when she's waving both arms.  But while watching Wheel of Fortune one night I clapped & said "yeah" & she started "clapping".  Her hands don't hit together but I'm sure she'll get there.

- She jibber-jabbers A LOT!  And blows raspberries even more!

- She has teeth!  Two actually.  It's the 2 bottom ones but they aren't completely through yet.  As far as I can tell that's all for the moment but she doesn't exactly enjoy me prying her mouth open to take a look at her gums.

No comments:

Post a Comment