I'm a little behind on this post since Shaylin turned 10 months while we were on vacation. But I don't want this "birthday" to go without mentioning.
Shaylin continually amazes me at how fast she's growing up. Everyday I see less of a baby & more of a kid. She's got such a cute & funny personality & is just a sweetheart.
Here are some milestones:
-She's starting "cruising" across things like the coffee table. I hear that's just before their actual first steps. Oh my!
- Sleep has been though but we're starting to get a breakthrough.
- She waves bye-bye now, waving her whole arm to do it. Completely melts my heart when she waves bye-bye when I leave for work (which I have 7 work days left by the way!).
- She's apparently been able to clap for a while but I didn't know that's what she's doing when she's waving both arms. But while watching Wheel of Fortune one night I clapped & said "yeah" & she started "clapping". Her hands don't hit together but I'm sure she'll get there.
- She jibber-jabbers A LOT! And blows raspberries even more!
- She has teeth! Two actually. It's the 2 bottom ones but they aren't completely through yet. As far as I can tell that's all for the moment but she doesn't exactly enjoy me prying her mouth open to take a look at her gums.